Facts of the Day
- Alexander Graham Bell invented several flying machines, but his attempts at flying flopped.
- The “Latte Index”, developed by The Wall Street Journal, compares the cost of a tall Starbucks latte in dozens of cities around the world to estimate which currencies are overvalued and undervalued.
- If you could dig a deep enough hole in China, you would end up in Argentina or Chile.
- The Golden Gate Bridge is the #1 suicide site in the world.
- Polar bears can swim 60 miles (96 km) without stopping.
- General Electric is the only company remaining from the original Dow Jones index of 1896.
- 2019年2月6日 06:56打卡
- 2 年，2 月前有动静